Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My 4 pictures

 A living thing

What I'll Remember
I took a picture of this bulldogs stone because it reminds me of my first day of bowie high school. I like it because the bulldog, chair and vines are very clear while in the background the people walking are blurry. This reminds me of my first day because to me everyone was blurry as I rushed to my classes.
A picture of my partner
My free choice
 I chose this flower as my free choice because I was very proud that I got a clear picture of the flower even though it was extremely windy outside. I think I made this a really cool photo because I captured different flowers in the background. I also love how the flowers in the background are blurred so that you are focusing on the purple flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment