Monday, October 19, 2015

Mural + Great Black and White Photographers PART 3

Mural Project

1. What theme, that we could take here at school, could we do a series of these panels to place around the school?
We could do an academic theme.

2. Should we use phones only, or should we open it up to our regular cameras for those people that don't have camera phones? I think w should open it up to all cameras.

3. Where would you want to put the mural on campus?

I want to put the mural in the front of the school so everyone can see it.

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3
1) The clouds first caught my eye while i was looking at my photographers photo because the clouds ear your eye down to the mountains. I chose this image because i thought that Ansel Adams image was at a very interesting angle.


Image result for ansel adams black and white pictures
2) 
I see gray clouds nearing the mountain tops and pointy trees. i see the sun emerging from behind the wisps of the clouds. i see the river curving around the horizon.
I smell the overwhelming scent of pinecones and tree sap. I smell the droplets of the river surfacing to the ground. I smell the river water rushing around the river bend.
I hear the wind blowing through the leaves in the trees. I hear the birds chirping with glee. I hear the rushing river water racing towards the mountains.
I taste the metallic river water. I taste the grass and dirt below the treetops. i taste the rusty taste of the mountains.
I feel calm viewing the surreal sight of nature. I feel the breeze brush against my clothing. I feel the sun warming my back as i gaze upon the mountains. 

Image result for ansel adams black and white pictures
I see water racing down the side of the cliff. I see animals in their tee homes. I see fish spazzing in the water.
I smell mist radiating off of the waterfall. I smell bark and freshly grown leaves emerging from the trees. I smell the fish swimming wight the current of the water fall.
I hear the crash of the waterfall colliding wight the ricks below. i hear fish flapping in the current. i hear birds chirping t the animals near them.
I taste the mist radiating of of the rocks below. i taste the fresh air coming from the trees. I taste the bark of the trees.
I feel calm looking at this spectacular view of nature in its natural habitat. I feel the strong breeze coming off of the waterfall. I feel the sun warm my back and dry the mist. 

3) I would like to create a blog to share my ideas as a photographer. 










No comments:

Post a Comment