Thursday, October 29, 2015

Abandoned Theme Parks


1) I would like to go to BONUS Chippewa Lake Park, Medina County, Ohio. I think it would be cool to visit because it had a lot of wildlife growing around the rides. I also think that the rides look very interesting with the vines encircling parts of the wood. 
2) 
3) Five usual places that I think would interest photographers are; castle hill, Abandoned mansions, haunted houses, islands, and coral reefs. 
4) Noel Kerns- 

5) Think it could be fun to document an abandoned mansion. I think this would be interesting because you would be able to take pictures without the distraction of pedestrians. There could also be a lot of interesting pants or animal that have inhabited the inside of the abandoned mansion which could be a super cool thing to shoot. 
6) In order to take pots at an abandoned mansion i may encounter plane expenses if there was a mansion out of the state that i want to take pictures of. If I wanted to take pictures of the mansion above i would only have to drive there because it is located in Texas. I would consider that i may trespass if i want to take an image on private property. I would need to bring a camera with me. 















No comments:

Post a Comment