Thursday, January 21, 2016

Prompt Shoot Review


STEP #2

STEP #3

1. Which photo do you like best? Why? My favorite image is the footprint image because the image is very clear and it shows a great example of framing. 
2. Which is your least favorite image? Why? My least favorite image is her The End image because the door cut off the majority of the bus. 
3. Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures. These pictures are all very clear and are very visually appealing. 
4. Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion. I think one area this person could improve on is making sure that the nothing is blocking the main subject.
5. Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective? I think they did the best job portraying Footprints because the image is very clear and simple. 
6. Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective? From my perspective, I think they were least successful on Eight because im not sure what they have eight of because there are more than 8 pillars in the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment